WOW! What a great term.

WOW is about all I can say about term4. The students have done some amazing work n the new IT&C hub ( Interactive Technologies & Communications Hub).

KAHOOTZ.

That’s not a new swear word is an amazing powerful animation program made here in Australia. the Year 5 and 6s have been exploring its wonders and powers in producing a range of wild and fantastic movies. We were fortunate to be visited by one of the co creators, Mr Peter Maggs from the DEECD E-Learning team, who visited us to see our projects and conduct a master class. Over 60 year 5 and 6 student attended with Mrs B in the MMC. It was so stimulating to see and here Mr Peter Maggs as he shared his wealth of knowledge and experience with us.

The students went on to produce some wonderful projects. So many in fact that we are having our own 2011 Kahootz awards. These can be seen on our TV show at Patto TV.

Speaking of Patto TV our first shows are now available for viewing at school. I have had fun compiling all the students work to make this our first TV show. It ended up being 1 hr and 40 mins altogether. Its fun to watch. Next year we will be exploring the Patto TV show and what it will entail in greater detail next year.

Its been a great year and this term has been about learning new things. Its been fun. Happy Holidays to all my readers.